Enhance any mood or ambience with this essential oil-infused beeswax candle: the ultimate enjoyment of natural luxury.
- 100% natural as beeswax undergo no chemical processing.
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable, safe, and non-toxic.
- Releases negative ions to purify and improve air quality when burned, making it hypoallergenic.
- Burns clean with little smoke as beeswax is not oil-based.
- Beeswax has a high melting point which allows a significantly longer burn time and little drip.
All HYSSES candles are hand-poured and made with 100% pure beeswax, non-toxic cotton wicks, and 100% undiluted premium essential oils.
Benefits of Beeswax
Beeswax is the only form of natural wax that does not undergo chemical processing. Paraffin wax is petroleum-based and a by-product of crude oil. Although soy and palm wax are derived from vegetable matter, both have to be processed to obtain wax.
Caring for your Candle
Always place candle on surfaces that are fire-resistant, and keep candle away from flammable material. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Trim Your Wicks
Prior to lighting, make sure that the wicks are not more than 5mm in length. Wicks that are too long or untrimmed may cause smoking and product candle soot. We use 100% cotton, lead-free wicks.
A melt pool
For the first initial burn, always allow the candle to burn until the melted wax reaches the edges of the candle jar. This will establish a full melt pool to allow maximum scent throw and to prevent candle tunnelling.
Avoid using candle in drafty areas such as an open window, or in front of a fan. Unstable wind conditions can cause a candle to smoke.
Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. It is recommended that after burning for four hours, candles should be allowed to cool for two hours, and trimmed before lighting.
When To Stop
Discontinue burning when the candle has less than 5mm of was at the bottom. The glass is vulnerable to heat and could crack or break if there isn't enough wax to absorb the heat.
To Extinguish The Candle
To extinguish the flame, avoid blowing out the flame as the smell of a blown-out candle can ruin the aromatic atmosphere. Simply replace lid as a smokeless snuffer. This also prevents further evaporation of the essential oils.
- Cera alba (Beeswax), Rosa damascena (Rose) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) oil, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol
Steam-distilled Rosa Damascena from Bulgaria and steam-distilled Geranium from Egypt
Beeswax Candle in glass vessel